Monday, October 3

Willito!

Only because it has been a short time since I met you it doesn’t mean I don’t care for you. I hope that our friendship grows mature and old. Seriously dude, I think we are so different and many ways, but that’s what I appreciate about you because, that’s the way it is supposed to be. Now, you have to stop telling me to write about you man, (“you are missing me in you blog” crying out loud) (LOL) Thank you very much for the Cóctel de Camarones you made for Victor and I twice already, they are soooo freaking good!! Hoping our good friendship continues, Willie I wish for you only the best! Sincerely, me…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Rolo... I really like to be your and Victor's friend. Both of you are great guys and whenever I'm with you I enjoy our time together... Next time I will do something else besides Shrimp Coctail.

Search