Monday, October 10

A Very Special day!

October 8th it was my dear friend Janix B-day. My boyfriend and I went to her house for a b-day-dinner-get together kind of night. It was really cool, her mom’s boyfriend made a really good Pozole and Victor made his so famous and highly acclaimed (literally) Pico de Gallo that Janeth couldn’t stop eating (I know, my baby knows how to cook). The night went on with laughs, jokes and memories of the day all of us met (Rodrigo, Pepe, Janix, and I). After the party Rodrigo, Victor and I were supposed to go to a “Haunted House” (yap that was the plan) well all at the party ended up going too. It was one of the best haunted houses ever; it was a mix of “A nightmare on Elm Street”, “SAW’, “Friday the 13th”, “the clowns from hell” etc. I didn’t enjoyed as much as I wanted to because it was a two hour waiting on the freaking line to get in, and by the time I was getting closed to enter, well I was about to pee on my pants (LOL bladder control problem victim here!) so I was worried about getting out of there faster than putting attention to all the “monsters” and actors in the H.H. But it was good, a somehow rare experience, but the best part is my friend Janix, and the good time she had, after all it was her day… Love you Janix! Totoroooooo…..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY ROLIX

JEJEJE YEAH ME TOO I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HAVE A TIME TO STOP BY MY HOUSE I REALLY HAD A GOOD TIME,I COULDN'T HAVE ASK FOR MORE ALL MY FRIENDS WERE THERE AND THE BEST PART IS THAT WE ALL WENT OUT,ADN YEAH I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT THE LINE AND THE PEE PART I FELT THE SAME I ALSO WANTED TO PEE,EJEJEJEJE BUT I WAS THE OTHER WAY AROUND I WAS WORRY TO PEE ON MY PANTS,BUT NOT ONLY BECUASE I HAD THE NEED BUT ALSO FOR THE GOS DAMN SCARE,JEJEJEJEEJ I GOT GLAD THAT I DIDN'T HAD THAT ACCIDENT,JEJEJEJE WELL THANK YOU AGAIN FOR COMING AND YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU.

PS TOTORO!!!!

ATT: YANIX

Anonymous said...

hey rolis about time I could write something in here donn't you think.
well I just want to say thanks for leaving comments on my space. thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

oooops forgot to put my name yor lovely friend gelin.

Search