Tuesday, October 18

I'm Back!!

Ok my bloggers (blog lovers)! Did you think that I forgot about you? Well no, I was very busy with work and things I had to do around my house. Something I have to tell you is that a friend of mine came to visit straight from Mexico, from where you asked? Well Durango to be exact. I met my friend a little over 4 years ago in a chat room from Durango, he was there and I was here in Chicago already. But the exciting thing of all is that after all this time we kept really good communication by email and phone but we never really met in person. He sent me pictures of his school graduation and also pictures of his personal life, just as I sent him stuff too. Well one day my friend tells me that his is going to come and visit for personal reasons which I didn’t believe, but when the time came all of a sudden he was here. I was so happy to see him for the first time ever and I don’t know it was just an awesome experience.We went all over town, down town, boys town, south side, north side, west side, and of course we went to have the famous killer margaritas from Cesar’s Mexican restaurant were we really had a great time. Almost everybody was there, Rodrigo, mi Puchix, Daniel, Susana, my friend Luis and me. Boy they are really nice in there, my friend Victor was taking care of us and he even gave us three shots of tequila (Tequila Sauza, Tequila Rose and other shot that either I was to drunk to know what it was or he didn’t say what was it LOL) it was really cool. After the show and the drunkies and all (LOL) we went to a night club out in burbs called Hunters we had a little dance and kept having a good time. The visit of my friend was really fun even though I had to work a lot but I think he had the opportunity to get to know a little bit of Chicago. Everything ended when Rodrigo, Victor and I took him to O’Hare Airport for a final goodbye or “Hasta Pronto” as I wish it is

No comments:

Search