Saturday, October 1

Janix and Totoro!

Ok so I have promise I was going to write about you. I kept thinking and thinking about what should I say or what I should write about, there are tons of things that come to my mind when it comes to you. First, I met you when you were a little girl, so innocent, naïve, and yet so rebel with a strong personality. I saw a part of you that not many know, I know what is going through your mind and yet I don’t know how to help you. I saw you growing, I was there when you got heart broken, I have been there with you (mentally) on your sibling fights, and when you finish high school. I wish nothing more than the best for you. That is the reason why I’m always minding your business (hehehe) telling you what is good and what is not. Of course I let you do your own decisions knowing that you are an adult now and that you have the capabilities of falling and get up by yourself. You are so strong that sometimes you surprise me, because sometimes I don’t expect you to be (I know {that is wrong}, but you are like my niece or my little sis). I promise I won’t be in your back anymore asking questions like: “what are your plans for the future??” “Are you going to go back to school?” “What are you going to do with your life??” “ANSWER ME!” Anyway, I only do that because I really love you a lot, and I care about you and your family so much, that I wish I could have all the possibilities ($$$$) in the world and help you guys grow as adults and as a family. Besides all of what I have said I just want you to know that you are very intelligent and have a lot of potential, please don’t waste it, please use your talents, and grow. I will be here when ever you need me (you know I will) and all you have to do is call my name (just like a chubby genie J)…
I love you Janix I always will… Totorooooo

No comments:

Search