Friday, October 7

Recipe for a great pork roast!


Pre-marinate pork with a little bit of olive oil and a little bit of butter (Melted before mixed)

Lawry’s garlic seasoned salt

Freshly ground pepper & paprika

Now you have to slice some red potatoes to have as a side dish.

Pre heat the oven 350°

Put the sliced red potatoes facing down the bottom of the pan or pot

Now put the seasoned pork on top of the potatoes and the rest of the potatoes around pork

Put a lid on top

Leave pork in oven 15 min on each side

After the first ½ hour has passed take lid off and leave the pork for another ½ hour

Served as desire
I personally recommend having this delicious dinner with a glass of Moscato Wine.

Now I have to give credit to Lynda Garbutt and her wonderful cooking. Thanks for sharing both you recipe and your dish with me I’ll never forget how delicious that was, thank you :-)

1 comment:

Susana said...

This looks DELICIOUS!!! I'm going to try it and I'll let you know how it was... yummy!

Search