Friday, October 28

Mood? Luck? then... what?!

"I don’t know how things get messed up sometimes… Life can be something really wonderful to be living, but sometimes can be living in hell… Rolo"



I get the impression that whatever you do or how ever you are, they will be chapters in your life when happiness will be all around you, love will be at your feet, and family will be at its best. OH! But there are those chapters when it looks like everything has to be wrong, sadness will be all over you, hate will be from your feet to your head, and family will be all disoriented trying to get it together… and I ask my self why?? Why does it have to be like that? Is there any hidden rule to life that states “no man shall be happy for eternity”? I just simply don’t know, but it looks like there is one, I just wish I could know where so that I can go and start scratching that M&*%$#@g! rule. I know life doesn’t have to be easy and sometimes you have to work harder to obtain that so sought peace. It may be just me, but since I was a teen I’ve known that when you feel you couldn’t been happier, then some kind of weird tragedy happens. That is how after some kind of good moments in my teenager years my mom once have a terrible car accident and she shows to our house door all cover in blood (that’s one) on my sixth birthday my dad tried to kill my mom (that’s another one) When I was around seven years old, I was sexually abused by a cousin (another) oh god! I could just go on and on and on, but I won’t (I know, I know, everybody have tragedies in their lives) some worst than others. My point is that when is this going to stop? My sister is going through a really difficult time and that of course makes me be in a very sad and stress mood. I’ll try to be strong and just keep doing what I do best, support my family as much as I can… sigh!

2 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

You are so right. Hang in there. Over every hill is a vista. When you are on a long walk, you can curse the blisters even while enjoying the view :-)

Rolando R said...

You are right!... thanks for visiting...

Search