Wednesday, October 19

Daniel Capdeville Yedra

Once upon a time I met this guy, (yeah I know what you are thinking) (Freaking internet slut!) noooooo (LOL) I mean yeah I met people over the internet way before I came out of the closet and that was the only way that my queer side would get released from all the stress built up inside for being suppress in a life that wasn’t mine (But anyway) so I met him and we just chatted every now and then. Now more than 4 years have passed and we have a really nice friendship he one of my best Mexicans friends living in Mexico, yeah he is living in Mexico DF, he is one of those poets with free spirit, he knows what he wants, and best of all he is one of the nice guys with a HUGE heart. Yes Danielito, this one is the one you have been waiting for. Daniel is teaching whenever he can (because he is a teacher duh! hehehe) and he finds time to help the most wonderful human being he has by his side, his mom. Well let me tell you Dany that I really appreciate your friendship, and I want to say that I am very thankful for you being there for me in my happy moments, in my sad times, and whenever I needed you, you were there for me and I will never forget that. I wish that you and Damian can live together sometime soon and live the life you deserve and want I wish only the best for you because you are the man!
Thank you my brother!... peace….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are 100% right about Daniel.
He is a great person

Search