Thursday, October 20

Chicago Dreamin’

Driving to work on Chicago’s Lake Shore Drive and listening to the song of California Dreamin’ by the Mamas & the Papas I suddenly realized that the summer is gone!

“All the leaves are brown and the sky is gray I've been for a walk on a winter's day I'd be safe and warm if I was in L.A. California dreamin' on such a winter's day”

Yeap, it was just like the song this morning, the leaves are brown, the sky was gray, and it feels so cold that looks we are in a winter’s day already. But no way Jose, this is not complain about the weather (oh no!) but is more like a nostalgic way to say where the summer’s gone?? I love spring and fall because of the color displays from the trees and the not so cold and not so warm weather I would say they are my favorite times of the year. But my point is that the year is going to fast for me, every day, every week, every month, they are just passing by without letting me have a chance to really enjoy them. (Why???? Why people? Why????) (hehehe so dramatic, I guess is the weather) Anyway, I just hope I learn how to take time to see and enjoy the things that are around me including the people of course…. Peace & Love!

No comments:

Search