Friday, October 7

Cabezon!

Talk about hard headed people. On Wednesday I had an argument with one of my coworkers, I was trying to explain on something work related and I just couldn’t do it. Is only that he had an idea on how something had to be done and I know that his reaction was based on his experience as program director but we had to work together and they way he wanted my input wasn’t going to work well. To explain a little bit better, I am supposed to have workshops educating people about HIV and STD’s, well I do it not only because that is my job, but I also do it because that something I’m passionate about. I know that the best way to have a successful presentation is working with no more than 20 people, because of the kind of info that is given. But my friend/coworker wants me to educate 100+ people one night in two groups (50 in each group). Now I don’t know why sometimes I just seem to not be able to get my ideas out there, I wanted to explain so badly why wasn’t a good idea to have that many people but I couldn’t do it. He just kept asking and saying “why? Why? Why?” “I don’t agree with you” “I am going to challenge you” Now I know that If I want to get my ideas into his head I have to have a very good argument planned in advance (LOL) I just don’t want to be frustrated and say “yes” at something I don’t agree with. (Sigh… Ay ay ay…)

1 comment:

El Mensajero Cabrón said...

ES ADMIRABLE SABER QUE TRABAJAS ORIENTANDO PERSONAS SOBRE TEMAS TAN IMPORTANTES, Y QUE LO HACES NO SÓLO PORQUE SEA TU TRABAJO SINO TAMBIÉN PORQUE ES TU VOCACIÓN Y PORQUE SIENTES QUE ASÍ CUMPLES CON UN OBJETIVO PERSONAL... NO PELES A TU JEFE-AMIGO-COMPA, NO ORIENTES GRUPOS TAN GRANDES, ES MEJOR HACERLO COMO DICES, PERSONALIZADA LA SESIÓN CON POCOS ESCUCHAS, Y SÍGUELE LLAMANDO CABEZÓN AL CHAVALO ESE... JEJEJEJEJE... SALUDOS DESDE LA CIUDAD MÁS GRANDE DEL PLANETA...

Search