Monday, September 26

Believe it or not!

The other day I was driving with a friend and the most funny-strange-jaw dropping kind of thing happened. You know how in Chicago the number of homeless people seems to be growing, and then they appear almost in every corner asking for spare change, well that day there was this guy coming from the beginning of the car line (at a stop sign waiting for a green light), and he was limping like he was hurting a lot just from walking not to mention his face (it was like the poor man was going through a lot) I felt I was going to help the guy. Anyway, what got me by surprise is that when he was getting closed to my car the light change to green and guess what??? They guy change his facial expression immediately and starts walking totally normal!! I SAW it with my own (beautiful {LOL just kidding}) eyes, he was like any other guy walking without any trouble and that just got me thinking how tricky some people are. No wonder why I don’t want to give them money anymore…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You were so right Rolo you need to becareful with that kind of people they always want to take advantage of the situation.

Search