Friday, September 16

Losers!!

Ok Susana, we both are big freaking losers as much as one can be. Susy and I made a pact at the beginning of the summer stating that whoever loses more pounds by the end of the summer would be taken to dinner in a not so bad restaurant by the loser. Well that didn’t happen obviously, nor me or her lose weight at all and the first thing I hear from her is “Let’s extend the pact for the end of December instead” (how about that? LOL) that, only reflects the lack of commitment some of us have to a healthier life style…
We are funny though, spending some amount of minutes planning and telling each other the restaurant we want to be taken to. So let me say this, Susy you know I love you babe! But you have to stop telling yourself that tomorrow is the day you start your diet (or how ever you call it) the day is TODAY baby! And me, well I post something related to that before…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, thanks for calling me a loser, I LOVE YOU, TOO!!! But see, I know something you don't - December WILL BE the month we both look HOT, HOT, HOT and will melt anybody who comes near. But, of course, I will be hotter and so you will be taking me to Geja's for dinner :) HUGS, Susanita.

Rolando R said...

LOL! We will see baby! LOL love you! :-)

Anonymous said...

Rolo and Susi both of you have to stop fighting and well you have to invite me to that beat because I been gaining weight and I have to loose it before December, so lets do it again....and lets start going to the gym. Susy stop eating too much junk food and Rolo quite drinking to much Starbucks. hahahaha

Search