Thursday, September 15

2 hours DRIVING


Traffic
Posted by Picasa

In the past 3 weeks (since my cousin from Mexico came) I have been driving my ass a lot through the freaking Chicago traffic. I can’t believe how traumatic that is. I live in the south side of the city, my morning job is all the way in the north side, my evening job is some where in the middle, and my boyfriend lives all the way in the west by O’Hare airport. Now, I offered my self (I know, my fault) to take my cousin all the way to Lombard, IL in the mornings before going to work. It takes me one hour to get there, now from there to my morning job is another hour and that makes a two hour drive. In the afternoon I go to my other job then drive home BUT, if my boyfriend calls, or if I want to see him I have to drive to his home which takes me about 45 minutes… I don’t know where I’m going with this, but I am really frustrated right now and mad for a LOT of things that didn’t work out this week. The driving and spending to much money is driving me crazy, the over weight issue I posted before still bothers me and that’s mainly because the one who makes me remember it, lives with me for the moment, work related stuff, and also really deep struggling and BAD feelings I have inside of me right now, cause by someone I care. Those, are coming out in a not so good kind of way. I’m being nasty, I’m sarcastic, and I’m mad (so what!) There is nothing I can do right now until I find a way to get it out. MAAAAAAAAANNNNN (not everything is perfect)
So, I guess the tittle isn't really 2 hours DRIVING!! right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hola rolix
jeje ahora si que me hiciste reir,creo que cuenta ya te diste cuenta,jeeje bueno pues lamentablemente no te puedo decir que te comprendo poruqe pues como tu sabes yo notengo carro,ni para un burro me alcanza,jeej estoy bien loca verdad? no me contestes solo piensalo bueno rolix te dejo cuidate mucho y pues tu blog esta bien padre.very interesting!!! take care y sabes que te quiero mucho.
att: janeth

Anonymous said...

Well Rolo I kind of understand you, I been driving a lot for the past 2weeks also, but you know what you should take turns with your boyfriend he needs to understand both of you are far and he also needs to come and visit you, about your cousing he is gone back to Mexico, so you don't have to worry about that, now what I think you have to do its look for another job around where you live, but I don't know if you want that, but you have to think a little bit about the economic at this moment the gas its very expensive and you can't be speding a lot of money on gas, so think about it and I hope you can find the best answer.

Search