Tuesday, September 13

29 years old?


Doggie!
Posted by Picasa

Ok, how does a 29 year old guy has to ask permission to have a pet in his own house???
Well, to know the answer just ask me!! I can’t believe how frustrating can be living in the same house with your parents and have to ask for authorization to have a freaking pet!
I know what you are thinking, 29 years old and still living with his parents??? Well just to let you know, we Mexicans are very family oriented and the reason why I’m still living in the same house is because “we” bought a house last year. I though that by having a house and living in the attic of it I would be able to finally be more independent and be able have a loving caring friend (besides the freaking spiders) a dog or cat. But things can be very, very, veeryyy different than how we planned. Now (more than ever) I’m thinking about moving to another place by my self where I can feel more liberty to make my own decisions. I know what you are thinking (he said that last time!) but this time is for sure. I love my family with all my heart but that’s how life has to be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...nice joke with the spider thinggy's ^.^ and I'm hoping you do get out on your own...I know it's hard but it may be great ^.^;;

-wish you the best!
(=^.^=)

Rolando R said...

Thank you! :-) you are very sweet my friend!

Search