Tuesday, September 13

You? Fat? Diet?


I have to start doing some of these!
Posted by Picasa

So, I know I am over weight and I have been struggling with weight for the last few years. When I am learning to deal with it and to accept my self the way I am being in peace with the 60 extra freaking pounds I have in me, guess what? Well my cousin from Mexico who I didn’t see for over 8 years, comes to visit and since the moment he saw me until now all of his conversations have to include the freaking words (you, fat, and diet) die I would say! I am eating healthier, getting an exercise program, and building my inner strength to get in shape A.S.A.P. and is not because of my cousin, but because I want and wanted to since a while back. But I have the confusion of why it bothers me a lot that he is reminding me all the time that I am FAT. He says is some kind of denial from my part but I think he thinks what he is talking about when he doesn’t. Oh well, I just don’t want to be obsessive with the whole weight problem and just live my life better and healthier every day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Rolo about the comments and things your cousin is saying, I honestly think that you shouldn't have to pay attention, In my oppinion if you want to loos some weight it has to be your own decision, but no one can force you to do it....I think your cousing has no kind of clue of what he is saying, probably because he is thin does mean that all people has to be the way he wants, just take it easy and if you have any comments about it you defenetly has to talk to him and let him know about your concers in relation to his comments.

Take care Rolo and peace out!

Rolando R said...

You are right and I already talked to him about it, we are cool. But now he knows how I feel about his comments. I don't really care what he thinks about that anymore... :-)

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean...but hey if we ALL looked the same way man...it would be VERY boring!...and even if WE are chubby or fat...we have people who love us just the way we are...

-love and peace!
(=^.^=)

Rolando R said...

Hehehe you are right rioakie!!

Search