Monday, September 26

oh GOD!!

I start this week facing reality once again. I don’t know if you remember when I wrote a while ago about funding and working for non for profit agencies? Well today I was reminded on how frustrating that can be (again). Today we had a meeting that I have to attend every two weeks, and there is always the two-face-unreasonable-bitchy kind of people that attend too. I don’t know what is going to happen with my position at work because I am still waiting for the response of the founders that pay for my position (been waiting for two months already) and every time we call to find an answer we only get the (“we will let you know by the end of next week”) is frustrating. Ok meanwhile I am working in the computer lab, actually putting it together for the community to use. I love computers and working with them, but this was suppose to be a three month project only, now I have the two-face-unreasonable-bitchy kind of people that I told you about, in my behind asking when I am going to start teaching computer classes. I mean ok I know they have to run their programs, but I don’t want to be teaching those classes and work with the two-face-unreasonable-bitchy kind of people because they are really very UNREASONABLE!! Oh god, if I don’t get an answer faster I am going to be obligated to just resign for the computer lab position and just work part-time for the HIV Education program I run. You might think is me who has the problem of working with the two-face-unreasonable-bitchy kind of people but the truth is that I am not the only one and I have a long list of people that have found really difficult to work with this two-face-unreasonable-bitchy kind of people… Anyway wish me a lot of luck!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rolo:

Hope you don't mind my nickname for you - or would you prefer me to use your nickname?
I am trying to find some "words of wisdom" to share with you since I've been in the working place alot more years than you (LOL!) The reality of these prople will always be around, so it doesn't matter where you work. Some are just more visable than others.
Guess the best advice I can offer is to remember there may be people in the group that you might have to ask a favor from oneday. Try to smile as much as you can, and they'll wonder what is that is making you smile!!!!! Hopefully the task of training will pass to someone else and you can go onto to something else.

Rolando R said...

You can call me how ever you feel like calling me :-) as long as is positive LOL!

Anonymous said...

Hey Rolo I think is kind of hard to find out about this situation with your job, but you only have to be a little bit patient, try to think positive I know sometimes is hard, but there is going to be a solution for this probles, so take care and good luck and if you want to find another job think that everything is going to be positive for your life.

Search