Monday, August 20

Who said that I don’t know how to party?

I’m glad I’m coming out of the closet again!!! He he he. In the past three years my life has gone from a regular gay guy to a stressed grouchy old man and back… that’s life I would say not everything can be pink, peace and love. Sometimes life takes you in a dreadful road where after a while you lose control of yourself. There was a time when I used to party a lot and have lots of “friends” you know those that tell you they will be with you for better or worse (yeah right!) well they were there, then the story goes I lose my job and was in a not so good situation and then puff! There were no more, anyways so I stopped going out as much obviously and with time I just became super busy with my two jobs… then once I was talking to one of the good friends and he told me something that made me reflect a lot about what had become of me, and he said “Come on Rolando, it is time to come out of the closet AGAIN!” and yeah, I did feel like when I was in the closet six or seven years ago. That’s when I decided to get in touch with people again, then you know the rest of the story, I meet Gerardo, he takes me to a party and then I met a bunch of wonderful (and playful) guys… Soooooooo hehehe my life in the last couple of months has gone wild and alive again… I feel happy, relax, and most important glad I’m meeting new cool people….
here is to all of them

No comments:

Search