Tuesday, August 7

Celebration TIME!



The moment I have waited for 5 years finally came LOL!!! Just kidding… Last Saturday it was super cool, Victor and I had the FIVE YEAR ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION at Michael’s house. It was a great get together for friends and us to celebrate all this time that Vic and I have come to be together…

Everything started by us planning our celebration and how we would do it, around three weeks ago, then we though that it would be a good idea to do it in a restaurant then, to just invite people and celebrate with those who would like to accompany us. Anyway, at Richard and Donald’s party I mentioned to Gerardo about the party and everything, to which he suggested it’d be better idea to just make it in someone’s house. He said that it would be more intimate and friends would have a better time… I agreed I though that was an excellent idea, the problem now would be to just find a place to make it… Gerardo and Michael nicely offered either of their houses to do it, due to the fact that Victor’s house its way to far from the city and at my house my relatives live upstairs so…. Yeap… Anyways at the end we decided to make it at Michael’s basically for the size of the house.

That day we got early to his house and started making the preparations like food, drinks, and the final details… I was really surprised of the things that Michael cooked; I mean the guy is an AMAZING chef!He cooked this sweet deep in wine Pears! Potato Quiche! Tuna something! (lol) Chicken! And a LOT of more stuff… obviously there was also a lot of liquor (borrachos) hehehe oh the whole time we were there we really had a good time I gotta thank all of the ones who came and made this celebration a bit more special… Thanks Michael!!! Really, for everything! And to Victor (my Puchix)… Thank you for all this years!! HAPPY FIVE!!

Michael being silly!

Bart posing!

Me and Michael

Having fun? hehehe

No comments:

Search