Tuesday, August 7

Ridiculously EXPENSIVE!

Today I wanted to eat some Thai food and so some of my coworkers and I ordered some from a Thai restaurant near by my workplace… When I went through the menu I saw that they had some pretty good deals and because I was kind of hungry, I ordered a N10 (so it said on the menu) it is roasted duck with wide rice noodles… sounds good right? Well I waited for the delivery to arrive and by the time the food was here I was SO Hungry! Hehehe when my friend handed me the food, she gave me this super small container with just a little bit of duck (understandable) but with just a tiny little bit of noodles!
WHAT??!! “Are you kidding me”, I said!
I really thought she was kidding me and they all were laughing at me… but it was true… that small little thingy was my FOOD! For almost $ 9.00 that’s what I get…It sucks!

P.S. There is a place on Broadway Ave. where you get pretty good deals for MUCH less $$, plus food ROCKS! It's call "Thai Pastry"

Pato food, take into consideration that I have small hands...

No comments:

Search