Friday, August 3

My Baby…. Looses her virginity!

I had a bad night last night, my dog is two years old and the poor baby is on heat right now… The people that gave her to us did not fix her and so we at my house were debating whether to do it or not… I mean I believe that it is an animal nature to reproduce and procreate on this life just like humans do, because at the end… we are animals too! (Sometimes dogs LOL! but that’s not my point). Well so then we decided to let her have puppies once, to experience what it is to be a mother and then after that we will fix her for sure. Some friends have make a big deal about it saying how there a lot of dogs already in the world… and I agree to that but I am a pet responsible person and I will try to make sure that my puppies are well taken care of…

So! I bring this other dog to my house to mate my baby, and not even ten freaking minutes in my house and BOOM!!! They were at it worst than bunnies on spring! LOL! Oh God! It’s funny I didn’t want to see but it was interesting, but it was my baby so I was trying to look away! LOL! I’m a pervert!! Hahaha ok, before it was too late at night I took both dogs out and played with them and took them to walk around my neighborhood trying to make them get tired you know, I knew that if I didn’t do it, something not good would happen… So I go to bed and then around midnight… Oh MAN!!! A revolution started in my house… these two horny dogs jumping up and down my bed playing and running all around me, I told them to be quiet, to get out of my room… and nothing worked… I took them outside but it was too hot still and my baby is really used to sleeping by my bed… or on my bed… the she would try to go to sleep and the other dog had other plans of his own! THAT SUCKS! They were at it THE WHOLE NIGHT!!!! ALL NIGHT LONG!!! I to make long story short… I went to sleep at 07:15 AM and had to wake up for work at 08:45 AM… Yeap that was wile and crazy!

This is the perpetrator (His name is Rocky!)

No comments:

Search