Thursday, August 9

Judy ROCKS!

I have a friend at work that is pretty cool… her name-o is Judith Hernandez, I met her at my second job and so far we have been able to develop a wonderful friendship. Cool uh? Ok, the thing is that she is a Substance Abuse Counselor, and because of that and her personal preference I guess, she doesn’t drink alcohol… Unless it was her wedding again LOL! Every time I see her it’s really cool because then we start talking about “chismes” and stuff that happens in our lives. At the end we are always laughing hehehe something negative about her though is that believe it or not... SHE LIKES MYSPACE.COM!!! (Gasps!!!) Isn’t it crazy!?? I know even my dog is surprise LOL!!


Well I have been talking to her about the parties I have gone and organized at home and she has seen the pictures of me drinking, and OMG!! Now all she wants to do is print out those pictures and show them at her classes as an example of what a “Borracho” is LOL! She is CRAZY!!! But I still love her hehehe Anyways I just wanted to talk about my dear friend Judy!

Peace Ya’ll!

No comments:

Search