Wednesday, August 29

I DID IT !!!

I finally made it!! I was so waiting for this moment. Do you remember I was talking about POI (look for definition here) dancers? Well last night it was full moon and I finally got the chance to see the performances live! I have read about it a lot to get more info on what it was etc. The interest I had on this was because of the super cool effects I can capture on my cheap but good camera. Many of you know that I love photography and that I have done it as a hobby, of course I am not a professional but I do have lots of photos I have taken in the past few years. And so I have a lot of pics I call “my art” on here and it’s basically light effects… love them!

The thing is that I saw Rafael’s photos with the fire effects and immediately fell in love with them, so that’s how I found out about Spunn.org and that’s how I found out about POI, Fire Dancing, etc. and oh man I was in for a super sweat treat!

I HAD SO MUCH FUN!!

Here are some of the my favorite photos… you can look for more (here)

This is one of my favorites...


Another of my favorites...






Aren't they COOL!!??

No comments:

Search