Thursday, August 9

Explanation

Transitions… The handling of reflections of happiness that come from weeks, months, or in some cases even years of some sort of interaction. Some times those transitions never come, making the atmosphere to continue on a state of solitude or even a state of nothingness. Some will start their journey pushed by the need of their skin, the need to fuse with one another even for an instant. Others instead, start theirs looking for hope, for more than just a moment they are looking for eternity. Whatever the reason, whatever the need or the purpose, we are there, we all go through similar crossings, but at the end, it is your achievement what matters. It is what it will make you complete, for whatever the reason for whatever your need.

There is a feeling of liveliness that surrounds me. I was able to make the transition, to cross the unknown universe, and clear my atmosphere. I was able to reach, whatever the reason that pushed me to start my journey, at the end… I am here… can you feel me?

Rolando Renteria, 08*09*07

No comments:

Search