Tuesday, August 21

Anyone up for some POI?

The other day I was talking to a friend of mine, Gerardo (the one you have seen on my pics) well he is an awesome artist and the other day I was at his house and he was showing me all this pictures he has of his paintings and stuff… while showing me his pictures, we came across the pictures of another friend of his that I’m getting to know now, his name is Rafael. I am no sure if he is a professional photographer but he has some awesome pictures, really professional looking… I don’t know if you remember that photography is one of my favorite hobbies and even though I haven’t really put enough time and effort to it, lately I been getting more excited for it… Well looking at Rafael’s pictures I found out about some fire-dancing-performing community that gathers on the lake front and perform some cool acts… This Tuesday August 28, I’m going to go to the next one they are going to have and hopefully it will fill my expectations. I will be taking my cheap digital camera and hopefully I will be able to take some cool shots.

Here are some pics of the dances they do…

I got these pics from playpoi.com







No comments:

Search