Wednesday, December 28

Friends…

I don’t know what happen I swear. As I was coming to work this afternoon I was thinking (more like reflecting) in my life, and I was thinking about my friends. I don’t know how it happen (well I guess I have an idea) but something has happen. Before I used to be really closed to all of my friends all of them loved me very much, we used to go out a lot to the movies, for lunch, to eat, to walk, etc. but now I don’t see them anymore…

I was thinking how I used to go with Araida everywhere and what a good time we had. I remembered all the good times I had with Rodrigo, Rogelio, Janeth, Tricia, Pedro, Pepe, Rocio, and many more. Now that I think about it I hardly see them, and it might seem that I don’t have interest in them or that I don’t love them like before but I DO! Really!!!

It made me feel a little bit sad because I know that 90% of it it’s my fault. All I do now is work, work and work… and the only free time I have I spend it with my boyfriend (is that wrong??) that’s only because I don’t see him that much and I love him very much… I am torn on the inside, felt like I didn’t feel for a long time, lonely, sad, strange… There is nothing I appreciate more in my life (besides my family) than my friends, they are so important to me that I wouldn’t be who I am if I all of those people didn’t have crossed my road… This road that now I call my life, and I don’t want it to be lonely and empty, I want it fill with joy and good company from people I care, and I am going to work harder to recuperate something I still can recover, my friends… This is something I was just thinking about again… bear with me I need you… ALL OF YOU… peace and love…

2 comments:

Rolando R said...

Thank you Terry, I really appreciate your comment...HUGS!

Anonymous said...

hi rolix

yeah i miss you too,but i know that you have to work,but i know that you still love us very much,and i really understand that you have to work,but as you said it there well be a time when we could hang around like we used to.ans another thing why did victor shave,it's really weird looking him without his mustache.i was used to see him with his musctache,but he still look good.

ps love you
totoro!!!!!!!!!!1



yanix

Search