Thursday, December 22

DECEMBER

This is a very hectic month for me, your best friend ever (LOL) a lot of celebrations are happening and well I do my best to participate in all of them. First, my job’s Volunteer party although I wanted to be there I couldn’t do it because I was working for my other job (which I love), then Staff Christmas Party, I was part of that event where I received a one hundred dollars gift certificate from Target (nice uh? Hehehe) anyways, and then my mom’s name day (is a Mexican tradition [día de santo]) on Dec 12th, then her (my mom’s [again]) birthday Dec 18th, then my boyfriend’s birthday Dec 19th, then Christmas and finally new year… Oh my good!! That is a lot for my poor self hehehe.
Ok, for my boyfriend’s birthday I wanted to do something special, because he has always organized something nice on my birthdays. So I started telling my friends and his friends about going to a nice restaurant and having dinner for him. But, because we are used to going to restaurants almost every weekend I wanted to add a nice touch and make this occasion different. I told everybody that they would have to come to the restaurant with: two flowers and one b-day card (do you think that is too much to ask??) heck no! I DON’T THINK SO I mean we are supposed to be celebrating a really nice friend’s birthday (let me tell you that I have come to see that Victor is a very good and nice friend) well everything was going as planned the day of the dinner party Victor went to get a hair cut, while I went to buy the flower base and the card. I called all of the people that were supposed to come and then…. Tragedy!!! One by one, all of them, started to tell me their excuses why they could not make it to the dinner, yes one by one… long story short, we were supposed to get together by 7 pm and when I went to pick one of my friends up to her house, she was not there, earlier in the morning she said she was ready to go and that she was going to buy the flowers and card, but at night she wasn’t home, I called, and called, and called, once more I called many many times (hehehe I know but I did!) and she never answered. When I realized that she wasn’t coming either then I started to freak out, I mean It was supposed to be a special day for Victor and I was supposed to planned it really good, but now everything was turning out wrong!! WHY????!!! (Sigh!) I saw his face (Victor’s) he was just serious and just kept saying (it doesn’t surprise me of them, kind of like he expected it) and all I could do is (what every little girl on a situation like this does) CRY! I cry to see what happen and felt really bad because the plan didn’t work. Well, now is in past (but I’ll FREAKING REMEMBER for ever guys!) I must say that we ended up going to a restaurant near by with one of victor’s long time friend (Daniel) who was the only one that besides coming with us to the local restaurant he brought the flowers and the card as I originally planned (he IS a true friend) So, I hope that next time I organize something turns out the way that is supposed to be… peace everybody…

"and all I could do is (what every little girl on a situation like this does) CRY!... Rolo"

No comments:

Search