Friday, December 23

SO EXCITING!

Today I spend the whole morning installing a new radio to my car. Oh man it has been so long since I got this excited for something material. Yesterday I was coming down the stars from my room when my mom told me there was a package for me, I saw this big box and didn’t know what it was or who sent it, all I knew is that it had my name on it. Well, when I opened it, nice surprise there it was a brand new Sony Xplod car stereo, I mean I’ve wanted to buy one of those for a long time now. My favorite feature is that plays MP3 and you know I am an MP3 freak! Well I am so happy about it and I thank my Puchix for giving me that for Christmas. Something funny and that made me remember Will and Grace is that my mom gave me a scarf at the same time I got the stereo (bad idea) hehehe I was so excited for my new toy that I didn’t pay enough attention to the scarf (you should’ve seen my mom’s face… So, after installing myself the radio I recorded my first MP3 CD the coolest mix collection of music ever…. Peace and love!!!

No comments:

Search