Monday, December 5

What a day uh?

This morning I had a meeting with one of my coworkers, and something really funny happen. I have been having some kind of issues around some stuff that has happen before with this guy, there was no collaboration or flexibility from him, sometimes I felt really frustrated because I wanted to have his accessibility and didn’t happen… (I am not being specific I know) but bear with me. Anyway, this morning while I was talking to him about the plans I had in mind for the program I’m running at work, I explained how I didn’t want to be a pain on the neck for anybody, and at the same time I didn’t want to be a pain in the neck for no one either. As I was explaining to him how I was responsible for things that happen in my program he was looking at me kind of surprise and (with a very serious look in his face he asked) Did you take a training on management or something?? His question caught me by surprise, and then I asked why? He said that I was taking things really professional and it seemed I did not want any kind of conflict with anybody… I just laugh and said that I didn’t take any workshop or training. I just want to have a better and positive environment around me at work, that’s all… But it is funny how sometimes some people have expectations on the way you are going to react to some situations, I understand that but we shouldn’t be prejudice I guess and don’t have any expectation on what’s going to happen on any situation just take it as it comes and everything will be as it has to be… right? Ok my people be in peace and talk to you later!

No comments:

Search