Tuesday, December 13

Have a good trip fella!

Is time to write something about my friend el Chilly Willie (LOL) El Willie is going away to Mexico for almost four weeks, he says is for vacations but he just wants to get laid!! (I’m just kidding Willie! God…) anyway, he is going to our beloved Mexico to have a good time, visit friends, family, and to just relax after a hectic year with a lot of work and stress produced by the busy life we have. Willie, you know that I am always kidding about me being glad of you leaving and things like that, I know you know that I am just kidding when I kick your butt (hehehe) I really care about you and I’m going to miss you now that you are going to be gone for these days. Seriously though, I always listen to you when you come to me with all these situations that make you sad man, and I think that those situations are just going to make you a greater person and even more mature kind of guy. Wey, ya no seas tan dramática hehehe (I’m telling you) just act instead of just reacting (and you KNOW how to react hehehe) But yeah man, in general I wish you have a very good and fun trip and I am already looking forward for you return. Have a very good trip my friend! Love you!!!

No comments:

Search