Saturday, December 3

WINTER!


Yap Winter IS here and I ask myself where all the nice weather has gone. Instead I find my self facing the cold –windy-snowy weather every morning. The bad thing is that because of work and all the things that I have done in the last few months time has gone really fast, leaving summer, and fall behind. Now is time to plan ahead for a nice Christmas dinner (even though I am working until 11 pm that night) we are going to have a small get together. When my mom and I used to live in Mexico Christmas used to be a big deal, the WHOLE family got together in my grandma’s house (whole family for Mexican’s means more than 50 people) but here is different, my family is only my mom, her husband, my husband, and me hehehe. Well now I am trying to organized a small get together-dinner-Christmas celebration I think is going to be nice, I even invited a friend of mine so that she doesn’t spend Christmas alone (Susy I love you). But yeah, this year I am going to make sure that everything turns out to be nice and I get to spend time with the people I love… Peace!

No comments:

Search