Monday, September 24

What was THAT???

Certainly not pleasant… I walk into the store to buy me a cold drink; I see a guy around his 60’s talking to a boy around 13 to 15 years old. When I got closer to the cashier I hear the old guy say “are you sure you don’t want a ride?” Then I started paying more attention right? The boy calmly just said “No thanks” before all of this I heard the old guy asking the boy something about his family, so I just assumed that he knew him right?... Next thing I see is the guy standing at the door like leaving and he was totally checking the boy out he was so freakily looking at his booty!!! I mean come on!!! He totally was looking at the KID!! From bottoms going down, you know… THAT look! As soon as that happens I was there not knowing what to do or think, I mean… what??? I looked at the guy with my WTF!! Face and he saw me, then he left…. So what do you make of this???

No comments:

Search