Tuesday, September 18

BEST CONCERT OF THIS YEAR!!!

TIMBIRICHE!!!

After much anticipation it finally came! The day when I was going to see my favorite band from the 80’s TIMBIRICHE!!! I was so tired from the AIDS walk in the morning and I thought I wasn’t going to able to enjoy the concert because of it… Also, I thought that some local group or band was going to open the show as the usually do, but then it was around 8:30 pm when the lights when out, music started playing, then a light show, and vintage images of the group from when they were just kids and started the group… As soon as all of that was happening spectators JUMPED from their seats everybody was screaming with joy, anticipation, happiness and a mix of feelings and emotions… I immediately forgot all about my legs hurting and stuff, I started going like crazy just screaming and screaming and screaming! OH YEAH!!!! Hehehe I can’t remember the last time I was so exited for concert like that! I was so amazed by the fact that even though these guys are around their late 30’s or in their 40’s they sound JUST

PERFECT!! It was just like it was yesterday when they were rocking all around the world…

From a moment there I felt like crying for all the emotion going through my body, and since they were singing this song that really gets me and made me go back to my teen years… (Sigh) I cannot tell you exactly how good I was feeling…but it was one of the best events of my life…There was no ONE song I didn’t like, or they didn’t sing right, all of the show was just GREAT!!

Best moments for me:

1.- Song “Mirame”
2.- Song “Tu y yo somos uno mismo”
3.- Song “Besos de ceniza”
4.- Song “Si no es ahora”
5.- Song “Con todos menos conmigo”
6.- And of course when they CAME back to sing for another half hour! That was SUPER!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeahhhh
it was awesome, i really really really loved it, it was so nice every song and show they make was awesome all the pics and background omg omg omg
im so excited and really happy i went to see them even though im not their generation lol

but thanks to my mom and aunt that i got to know timbirche and almost all of their songs yeiiiiii

musicbeing said...

The concert was awesome!! I was at the front row (as you may have seen on Bomitoni's blog, I'm pictured with Mariana).

I was secretely hoping they would sing "Chispita"..teehee

Search