Monday, September 10

F-OFF!

I told some one this not long ago, “I am happy to be surrounded by good people now, and I don’t have to pretend to be somebody else, AND! I feel comfortable in my own skin with my body”

Well it seems as if those days are over. There is a moment in life when some people bug you enough to make you want to be mean and tell them to FUCK OFF!!

I don’t ask for diet recipes, but then yet they bring them to my desk…
I don’t ask for their negative comments about my body, and yet they keep reminding me about how fat I have gotten...
  1. I don’t care about how healthy you eat
  2. I don’t care about how herba-lie has help you lose 100 lbs
  3. I don’t care about your clothes size

YES compare to your bulimic a**, I am an elephant… But realistically I am over only 40 lbs… is not that bad! Really, I know I am a little over weight… but above all, and most important I AM Happy like this, so please, hear me out… LEAVE ME ALONE! Mind your own business! Take care of your family and leave my sexy curves alone!

Hehehe (sigh) If only I could make them understand…

… you know who you are…. Bitches!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donald here. I think you look hot!

Anonymous said...

damn right!... you tell them rolando ^^ dont worry they are just jealous because no matter if they have a smaller clothe size they have no @$$ and no b00b$ XP and there are many of us that LOVE you just the way you are!
-ryuohky-chan

Search