Wednesday, September 12

I'm HAPPY!



Excitement, excitement, excitement!

Finally some excitement back into my life! Hehehe growing up in Mexico around the big 80’s, bands with big hair, Menudo, Madonna, Flans, Cindy Lauper, Fresas con Crema, Vaselina, and of course TIMBIRICHE! Well back then thinking about going to see them (Timbiriche) in concert, would be pretty crazy, not only because of money, but also because of family traditions etc. Back then if you came to your parents asking for money and or permission to let you go to a concert, you would hear for sure an 80 minutes lecture on “how hard was for them to get money for our food, and we were crazy to think that there would be money for stupid things like The Hottest-Mexican-Band-ever Concert” LOL Anyways! Well one of my favorites band (Timbiriche) hehehe got together again, for a reunion concert after 25 YEARS! Yeah, you heard me 25 YEARS! And they sound very good, even though has been along time, so this Saturday they are coming to Chicago, and I am so excited to go, I got together with two of my girlfriends and it is going to be GIRS NIGHT OUT! LOL! Oh man I am so gay! Hehehe

I will give a full report about the concert next time…

P.S. Thank you all for the nice comments about the previous post! You guys ROCK!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooooooooooo
yeah

the concert was awesome
and funny how people wonder shy i knew the songs of timbiriche lol
thanks to my mom and aunt
lol

rolix what did u think 4 me was awesome i really loved it

bomitoni said...

i was there too!!! i posted pics on my blog. it was amazing. i am still on a high. sigh.

Rolando R said...

I DID HAVE FUN!! It was AWESOME!

Search