Tuesday, July 17

My beautiful dog!

Oh man… she makes me so happy! Everyday when I wake up she is there just waiting for me to open my eyes, and as soon as I do, she starts jumping up and down my bed waggling her tail non stop! Then it is inevitable for me not to smile. (OMG She is so cute) Then I tell her “Good morning baby!” then she starts pushing her head under my hand so that I start petting her and telling her she is pretty, it is almost like she really understands everything I say. If you tell her I’m cold, she cuddles beside you legs, if you say let’s go to sleep, she immediately jumps in bed with her legs upside like the way I do… and then the most (I think amazing) super cool thing is when my mom tells her, you gotta eat before we go out… (LOL! really!) as soon as she hears “out” she goes to eat. It is all of that plus how she makes happy all of us at my house with her nice attitude, I mean she makes herself be loved by all people that come in contact with her (ask my Puchix). Something negative though, I think she was mistreated before we got her, every time I raise my sandal to kill a fly or spider (spiders suck!) she gets all scared and runs to hide… I cannot understand how some people get pets only to treat them (ugh!) bad, I am almost 100% sure that the family that gave away Bonnie to us didn’t know what a great dog she was. I can’t stop talking about her every day at work and the new adventures she makes me go through every day. If you ask me, I have HUNDREDS of funny stories about her… my dear Bonnie!


She is just so PRETTY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooooooooooooooo
shes is so cute. but the way you talk about her we can clearly see that you love her to much im jealous now jijijiji, and i agree with you about the fact that some people get the pets but they treat them badly so whats the point of gettting a pet if you not gonna take care of them properly and its so true about that they can get the hint when you tell them something like toby we say vamonos and he knows hes going for a walk jijij
well totorooooooo
chao

Search