Wednesday, July 18

BBQ at home!



Last Sunday Victor and I decided to organized a BBQ party at home for friends to get together, it has been a long time since a lot of us has seen each other and we though this would be a great opportunity to catch up. So with enough time in advance I started to let all of our friends know what was going to happen and almost everybody “acted” excited and said they were going to come. Of course not everybody say they would do it for different “reasons” (*coughing* excuses!) hehehe… ok so the day before, I sent a text message reminding everybody about they coming to my house, I started receiving texts back of people “excited” to do it. Ok the day of the “event” Vic and I went shopping we were (really) excited about cooking for friends and seeing people we haven’t seen etc. then it hit me!! (It is a fact now that in our friends circle there are a LOT! of them who always promise something and in the last minute it’s like they don’t even exist! LOL!) so I told Victor “Hey Puchix, what if no one comes” imagine us preparing all this food and stopping for a split sec thinking about it! Hahaha In the past that would be very upsetting but these days we are really used to THOSE “friends” Victor (is so cute) he just smiled at me and said “Hey! More food for us!” LOL! he is just funny being sarcastic cooking food for 15 people. The end of the story is that just as started to suspected text messages and calls started pouring in of friends canceling on us one hour or two before the time of the BBQ. At the end… there were 5 of us, yeah only three out of the 15 came (I swear we are NOT bad friends, I did think about it) but you know what, it was a lot better though because we had a more intimate time with the ones that came and we had a lot of fun talking, eating, drinking, and just being guys… (gay guys! LOL) here are some pictures of the fun time some PEOPLE missed!

Peace RR

No comments:

Search