Wednesday, July 25

(BIG SIGH)!! T_T

I can’t believe this… I don’t know what’s going on through my mind. I know I AM a very secure person (or at least that’s what I’m trying to believe) when it comes to meeting new people. I mean come on! In both my jobs I meet tons of new people everyday, and I have become good friends with some of them.

In the past few weeks, I started thinking what was it that I could do to change my relationship with Victor a little bit, to give it a new and exiting twist, everything for the good of course, it’s going to be 5 years for Vic and I now, and I think that our relationship it’s stronger than ever. But nonetheless, we have been talking about how we need to expand our friends’ network, particularly in the bear community. The thing I cannot understand is that the thought of getting to know more people in that community makes me nervous I don’t know why. Is it because I don’t really know what’s going to happen? Am I afraid of the unknown? I think that if I am it is only natural right? What is it? Why? I know that the circumstances I am meeting these guys are different and that might be the answer… (sigh) I hope that bringing new people to our lives just help make things much better for us…. ok, well I just needed to get this out… thanks and comments are welcome…

Rolo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DO UR THING!!!! make new friends and have fun with it....

Search