Tuesday, July 31

Amazing Weekend!

(Left to right: Lou, Michael, Donald, Dave, and Victor)

As you all know by now (I been talking about it since it happened… non-stop to every body I see) LOL! Ok you get the point. So last Saturday I was invited to a friend’s house for a get together. I was really nervous at the beginning (I know ya’ll know this, so I’m not going to repeat it) but then, I got there and I had a really nice welcoming by my two new friends (really cool) Richard and Donald. I started feeling a lot better when I saw the friendly atmosphere that everybody there was producing. Then, I saw Michael (another cool friend I been talking to) and oh my god! I got happy… before that though, I met Bart at Gerardo’s house and so everything was coming together… all are really nice guys I know I have repeated my self 1000 times with “really cool” but people put up with with me… I’m a very hearty-sentimental-passionate kind of guy… and I was having an orgasm of emotions right THERE!!! LOL!!! (maybe not an orgasm) but I was really damn excited hehehe

Victor came alone like half hour later and everything got even better, because my puchix was also meeting nice guys… and the purpose of meeting people is to bring good positive people to our lives you know, not negative guys with attitude… and oh yeah we were meeting them right there… We were talking to Dave (which reminds me of my friend Daniel, don’t know for what reason) and he speaks Spanish (cool uh?) we met Alejandro, he ended up being friends with “La Chilla Willa” hehehe, also, Tony, and Guillermo (and he is from DURANGO!! ARRIBA DURANGO CABR..ES!)

I got to spend more time with Gerardo and every time I like him more as a friend, he is a pretty laid back Mexican, (gotta love “los paisas”) hehehe The food, was nice, the drinks, and oh man if I drank!! Whooo!!

So the night went on, there was about 25 to 30 people at the party but as with any other party it is hard to make friends with everyone, there will be those that don’t like making friends as much, and there are others that don’t want/like “certain” kind of people near them… nonetheless everything was awesome! Yeap… AWESOME!

Victor and I thought that we could only last at the party until around 10:30 pm or 11 pm, because we don’t party that much (I know! Shame on us!!), so, to make sure that he was doing ok, there was a moment I asked him if he wanted to leave or if he was ok, and to that he said that we should just stay a little more… oh man! That “little more” ended up being 01:30 AM!!! Hehehe can you believe it!!?? DUDES!!! I was having a great time laughing and laughing with Michael and Bart… those two guys are FUNNY! I love them… (deep breath and sigh)

So that’s the story of the AMAZING weekend we had for once…. Thanks to Gerardo, Richard, Donald, Michael, Bart, Dave, Alejandro, Guillermo and Tony… Hope to keep and touch and develop a more deep friendship with all of them

Arevour!

(Rolo and Gerardo)

(Richard and Rolo)

1 comment:

CawfeeGuy said...

**Gasp**
bear-a-palooza!
it's not just your dog that's in heat!

WOOF.

Search