Thursday, January 19

Good Morning Sunshine!!

Oh men! Las week was rough but this morning (mmm)… this morning, while I was driving to work I had the most wonderful feeling inside of me… I was listening to some great energy music (California Dreaming remix, you know how I love that music) well that was around seven in the morning and then something really bright came out of the horizon it was warm, bright, and pretty (no people I’m not in drugs) but the light was talking straight to my heart, it was saying that everything was going to be ok, that there was nothing I should be worried about, that I had the power to do many positive changes in my life and just keep doing my thing hehehe…
I felt so (mmm what are the words I want to use?) happy, inspired, motivated, and so on... by the sunlight that I just started singing and dancing on my car on my way to work… Is silly I know, but also it is true that in the moments of desperation you find or you come to see who your true friends are… In the course of last week it was so nice to hear from so many people with lots of positive comments and words of support, all of a sudden friends started to call, write (email), and talk with their feed back on past events…

People we need to just grab ourselves as hard as we can on this trip of our lives that is just like a rollercoaster experience… cool uh? Anyhow, the day was so beautiful and pretty and the morning sunrise just kept screaming at me GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!

No comments:

Search