Friday, January 27

Eight hundred fucking dollars??

What was I telling you before? Remember that I told you about this freaking month being a really weird-heavy-hard and difficult for me? Well, guess what? This morning while I was getting ready to head out the door to go to work, just getting down the stairs my mom started screaming like crazy HIJO HIJO CORRE!! (Son hurry fast!!) An Internal Revenue department van was putting the boot to my car. It’s the most awful feeling because I had a class to teach first thing in the morning and some other arrows to run. Well I though that I could probably still could make it and the first thing that came to my mind was to go and pay for the boot I knew I had some tickets but I didn’t think it was going to be that much…four hundred dollars or five hundred the most… I get to the place “Chicago city Department” and when the clerk gave me the total amount I owe man, I almost fainted! $1, 180 she said… OH MY GOD!!! WHY?? That was the first thing that came to my mind and then again the questions: what am I going to do now? Where am I going to get this money? Then I asked if it was possible to make payments because obviously I didn’t have the money to pay and then she said: “ok, you have to make a minimum payment of $750 for tickets + 60 for the boot = $810” and all I could get from my bank account was $300 I told her where am I supposed to get $500 right now I mean I really need the car to work and stuff… to what she added, “you have 24 hours to pay the $810 dollars and if you don’t do it the car will be towed and then you will have to pay 150 dollars more for the truck fee and plus 100 dollars for each day the car stay in the lot, after that you will have two weeks and if you don’t pay your car will belong to the city” Do you need more Rolo??? (I asked my self)… (Sight) what is just going on uh? Why am I having such a strange and hard month? I hope and this is it and I don’t have any more of these experiences… man

You know it is always good to know that you are there for me… so my ears are so wide open… peace…

No comments:

Search