Monday, October 1

PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES!

Bonnie started delivering hours ago!

1:15 am… Her first puppy was a black girl!!

1:20 am… Second puppy white girl!!

1:45 am… Third puppy another black girl!!!

Bonnie is tired and I had to help her deliver the first and third, poor my baby had a rough night…

2:20 am… ANOTHER WHITE… BUT A BOY!!!

I am too tired now and sleepy!! LOL!! This is so exciting! Here are some pictures!


The first girl was BORN!

Bonnie doing a great job as a first time mother!

Holding her puppy for the first TIME!! OMG!! (I think I'm going to cry!) LOL

SECOND PUP WAS BORN!

and until there were FOUR!! I love them all!!

aren't they cute???

Final picture of the night! 3 am

I swear I will NEVER forget this experience! PEACE y'all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg omg omg omg omg

estan chulos los condenados lol

tengo q ir un dia a conocerlos ok
lol

felicidades totorooooo

Rolando R said...

SIIIIIIIII!!! LOL

bomitoni said...

omg they are sooooooooooooo cute!!!! congrats on being an abuela. lol.

Rolando R said...

LOL!!! Gracias!

Search