Tuesday, October 16

CUSTODY BATTLE!!!

As I promise, here is an update on my pups, new pictures… not many… but I will post more in a later time.
Something you need to know, is that I am in the middle of a custody battle (LOL) The owner of the father of my puppies came to me yesterday, she was telling me that her husband wanted to have a conversation with me, and that they wanted to go to my house to see the puppies. I said “of course” you know after all they lend me the perpetrator (read story here) LOL… Now, we didn’t have an agreement per say, but I did say that I would give her one of the pups, she wanted have of the pups when they were born and then immediately I said… “I don’t know about that”… When the puppies were born I went and told her about it, and she ask, “How many she had and how many are mine?” I told her you know, only one is yours and explained my reasons… well now she comes with her husband, at my work, telling me that it is their right to have two of the four pups and arguing that’s the right thing to do.
Now this is what I think:
  1. How in the world you think that I am going to give you two of MY puppies, if I was the one
  2. Taking care of my dog
  3. Paying for food and vet expenses
  4. Going through the process of her pregnancy
  5. Actually help her to deliver
  6. Not to mention WEEKS! With no sleeping, or sleeping two or three hours ONLY!
  7. Uh?
Just because her dog stayed at my house ONE night doesn’t give her the right to be so… sooo… sooo ugh! So the battle for the custody of my grandchildren will be decided this Thursday! When they go to my house to see them… Oi oi oi people I’m telling you….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah rolix no te dejes ok

wow q mala onda pero ahi nos mantienes al tanto de como quedo todo

and the pics are really cute =-)

Search