Tuesday, October 30

Photos 10/07

I keep learning a lot about photography, its techniques, etc. I am lucky enough to know some people that know more about this matter and I like the fact that I am able to learn from them as they are nice enough to give me tips and guide me through the whole photography world. I have said it many times, but I am just an amateur and maybe in the future I’ll take some curses but for now I will just keep doing it for fun.

I want to thank Tina, Richard, and Rafael for all of their advice…

Here are some new photos I took over the weekend… I include one photo taken by Richard Stringer called “Tuscan Rose”




"Tuscan Rose" by Richard Stringer

My little baby puppy

"I am Daisy"

Zoo scarecrow

Good friends... "Bart"

African Goose

Under the three shadow

Taking off!

No comments:

Search