Wednesday, October 24

Deception...

If I didn’t know better I have been cruising around in fantasy land. Thought there was a back and forward exchange of energy translated into care, love, affection or human emotion. But when I open my eyes, I am instead in planet “frost” where civilians of this cold and superficial planet live the “way of the macho” (give me, make me, tell me, do me, or even beg me?…) These unemotional beings keep crossing my road with a fake personality up front. What happened to equivalent exchange? = being capable of being put into a one-to-one relationship. I am working on my “nave” and when I’m done, I am going to go and keep exploring the universe, finding my way around and meeting true, real, and warm people.


NO related NOTE: being masculine DOES NOT mean you have no feelings and you shouldn’t express them

No comments:

Search