Thursday, June 22

Today is one of those...

Today is one of those days… Have you ever feel like you are the ugly duckling of the family? Well yeah, this morning was very sunny at first and the sun made me wake up at six in the morning, then I started my morning routine, clean my room, pick up all of my trash (literately), and then go to the bathroom downstairs and shower… everything was alright until a really weird feeling started to grow up inside of me. I felt like I was desperate or something (Am I nuts?? so early in the morning?) then I talked to my mom and we kind of had some disagreements over religion (go figure) I left home and as I was walking towards my car my mom just kept yelling at me. Anyway, the sky turned gray and then started to rain! What the F***! Is this a punishment or something? I know I have to be stronger and not let depression come to me but you know? Sometimes there is nothing you can do, you just feel depress and that’s it! So yeah I am fighting it but I am a little bit down today… As I come to work and try to enter my office I realized it was locked (damn!) and I just wanted to start doing some work so that the day would go fast… so I had to wait until one of my coworkers came to open the office for me since I don’t have a key (what a way to start a day uh?) am I the ugly ducking or what? mmm maybe just different...

No comments:

Search