Friday, June 23

Lost friend!

I have lost a dear friend! Have you seen her? Her name is Jessica and I know, for impossible that sounds it's true I had a dear friend that I love very much and we used to work together… is strange you know, because I have worked with a lot of people that are my friends now, but either they moved to another state, or they just went to work to another place. Well this dear friend of mine that I’m talking about is one of the ones that just went to work to another place, yes, she still living in Chicago but I don’t see her anymore!! Before it used to be somehow my fault because I had two jobs and I didn’t have time to go out, but now? It has been almost six months since I have just one job and I have time to see her! Yes, I have called her and tried to make her give me a date but all she says is “we have to find some time…” and that time is never found…
Anyway! Jessica I refuse to be part of your past and I will fight to be part of your present! I love you and I will never forget the good times we had together…

Sincerely,

Your dear friend Rolo…

This is Jessy and Me

No comments:

Search