Friday, June 23

IS TODAY PEOPLE!!!!

OH MAN! NOW I AM 3O YEARS OLD AAAAAWWWWHHH!!!!!!! Sorry I can’t stop it but it feels sooooo weird!! Hehehe I know it shouldn’t be a big deal but I am leaving my 20’s… oh 20’s I had the best time of my life while you were there with me! It was a year after I came to this city, and in my twenties was when I had my first experience! (Um, you know what I’m talking about), and it was when I came out of the closet!! Oh so many good memories I have, and of course it was when I met the love of my life (I think you all know who he is) well I am looking forward to what is coming for me and I know it will be better, I know sometimes life is not that easy on us, but I guess we just have to make the best of what one faces! (Is that wisdom or what??? LOL) Peace people! 30??? HECK YEAH!!

No comments:

Search