Tuesday, June 27

The birthday aftermath!!!

Best day of my life! (At least this year) so far… Everything started when Lizzy and I planned a dinner date that we wanted to happen for a long time before, and it was considered for the week of my birthday. Well, due to work-related issues and time availability of all the people that was going to be present the final date was for the actual day of my birthday. I kind of didn’t want it to be on my birthday because the dinner wasn’t originally intended for that but, it happened! And oh man I am so happy it did. I have to tell you what happened, because is so freaking funny! While we were eating my friend Zoe then tells me “Rolo, please sit on the side of the table because I want to give you your b-day present” next thing I see is her talking to the waiter and I was so excited but still I had no idea what was going on! Nice uh? Then I’m thinking in my mind “I’m so getting a cake, that’s why she is talking to the waiter” and I was just waiting for the people that work there to come and sing the happy birthday song to me (I mean is what they usually do) Well then Zoe and Amy stand up and they started getting closed to me and started to say “We were thinking on how we could give you your gift, we thought of wrapping it up, etc and we couldn’t pick one so we decided on this” next thing I know, they started dancing!! IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RESTAURANT IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY!! And I am so surprise because I didn’t know WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON!!! LOL oh man well, they were STRIP TEASING!! Yeap! Strip teasing on me!! The took their shirt off (When they just got to the restaurant I notice they were wearing man clothes but I didn’t think they were for me I just thought “oh what the heck maybe they like them” and it wasn’t a big deal) but actually that was my gift… oh I wish you could see it! the people there was laughing I almost pee on my pants I don’t know if it was the killer margarita effect or just the fact that I was laughing my pants off!... oh man (sigh) it was a lot of fun! I am sure that more than 1000 straight man will be jealous of me!
P.S. in case you were wondering, of course they had something under the man clothes!
Zoe is telling me about my gift...!
Strip tease baby!!
OH MY GOD! LOL
People are surprise as well...
I am graciously receiving my gift
The best surprise EVER!!
THANK YOU AMY AND ZOE!
From left to right, Zoen and Amy...
Attendees of the party from left to right: Roro, Favian,
Victor, me, Lizzy, Zoe, and Amy...

1 comment:

El Mensajero Cabrón said...

MUCHAS FELICIDADES ROLIX AUNQUE SEA UN POCO TARDE, ME ALEGRO QUE HAYAS PASADO UN CUMPLEAÑOS TAN PADRÍSIMO, YA 30 AÑOTES... ¡¡¡¡QUIÉN TE NOS LO IBA A DECIR!!!!... JAJAJAJAJA... ESPERO QUE SIEMPRE TENGAS DICHA Y FELICIDAD, CON TU MAMÁ, CON VICTOR Y CON TODOS TUS AMIGOS... YA TE CONTARÉ POR LAS QUE HE ESTADO PASANDO... TE MANDO ABRAZOS FUERTES Y NO TE OLVIDES DE MÍ!
DANIEL.

Search