Saturday, August 9

What a way to finish my week…

It’s been pretty crazy but in a nice way. You know… I am in a place in my life right now, where I feel like everything that happens, good or bad, just makes me stronger and wiser… That said, I feel great, I don’t feel sad anymore and I am having sooo much fun! Like I did not have before, not even when I was in my 20’s… I do what I do without any regrets… I just enjoy it to the fullest.

As many of you know if not all, I am back with Victor, and things are going pretty well. I am really surprised he is being super cool and this time not only as a friend, but also as my boyfriend and partner… I’m glad thins are going the way I thought they should be.

I am super happy I made some awesome new friends along the way of the process of my growth, among them I gotta thank Mark sweet, understandable, and very nice guy. Raul who is super cool, sweet, funny, and smart… Re-connected with friends I thought I lost and now I’m glad I have them back in my life… Roro, Zoe, and Ara thanks a lot! you guys ROCK!

Of course there is also Andrea, she has been rocking my world lately, I don’t know what I would’ve done without all of her unconditional support and trust, always having the right words just when I needed them hehehe and also… told me to live my “EXPLOSION” phase to the max… to which I did… (sigh) good times, life is great guys, let’s try to just make it better by not worrying for things we know are going to go away because we know they can’t be forever, let’s not get stuck on the vicious circle of sadness that wont takes us anywhere but to the same sad point from where we parted… am I making sense? I don’t know I’m just happy…

Ok changing the subject a little…

Last night I went to the movies with my friend Raul and we saw the most hilarious comedy of the year… “Pineapple express” great movie, I was laughing the whole time that I almost peed my pants, and (my BFF) Raul might have had! LOL! JK… I strongly recommend it to you…

Today… well today is Victor and I 6th year anniversary! Hehehe (minus you know) who cares I got a really nice surprise at work from him.

I was coming back from lunch when I was entering my office all of my female coworkers were there already with a commotion I’ve really never seen before… I asked what’s going on, and as I was getting close to my desk I see this huge “thingy” looking like flowers wrap with some nice paper… I thought it was funny how all where asking at the same time like an “orchestra” of loud-noisy-gossipy-women what is it? Who is it from? And as soon as I opened it and saw the super cool flower arrangement everybody was like “aawww” LOL Imagine that, all I could hear where comments like “OMG my husband doesn’t do that for me” “oh no I am so jealous!” and “I’m calling my man right now!” LOL was really funny… (Viejas chismosas) LOL they wanted to know all of the details…

I gotta say that this is the first time someone do something like this for me, I was embarrassed, didn’t know what to say, and well at the same time I was very happy because I felt really good… I gotta admit it was a pretty nice detail puchix…

Day was over with me super tired of working almost 11 hours but happy and nice hehehe BTW Marissela one of my friends kept checking my ass and man boobs out! Check pics below LOL!

Until next time my bloggers!


I was not kidding when I said they were making a commotion!

Nice!

Don't know why she kept trying to do the breast exam on me!! LOL

see she likes my man boobs! LOL...

I love my friends!! XOXOX

No comments:

Search