Tuesday, August 26

Number ONE!

A lot of things are going on people, we gotta keep up with changes and stuff hehehe so everything will be divided in 4 posts... yeah FOUR posts... here is number one!


Guess what?? Last Friday my friend Argelia (AKA Gelin) got married!!! Yesh you heard me, married… after 8 years of dating the same (ahem) now husband, they finally decided to settle down. With all my heart my best wishes are for you Gelin! I know (someone) is going to show you this post lol!

Gelin and Edgardo in front of the Judge...

And the ring goes to...

Awww! you could see how Argelia was super happy...

The Kiss!!!!!!!!!

We now pronounce you, husband and wife...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg omg omg omg the pics looked awesoem totoroooo!!!
they said great job and your officially hired as their photographer when they get married by church....

Search