Wednesday, February 27

What a day...

I knew it was going to be a big responsibility to have pets… but... I am really taking a big physical hit in my life… what I mean by that is that having pets is truly like having babies, you have to feed them, spend time with them educating (training) them, and if they get sick or something, take them to the vet etc. My poor bonnie was having a horrible day last night I can just imagine what it would be like for her to be in pain without being able to say anything. I had surgery once (long time ago) and it feels super bad. Well after I brought her home last night from the clinic, you should’ve seen her eyes all sad and swollen I felt bad for her.

11:00 pm I went to bed very tired of what my day was… after waking up at 5:30 am I mean I’m not use to ok hehehe

11:45 pm Bonnie wakes me up making noises, and kind of complaining like moaning painfully. I try to comfort her and try to make her relax…

12:20 am She starts walking around the room like scared of something, and she scares me I don’t know what’s wrong with her… Then I try to go back to sleep…

01:00 am She takes her collar off and starts licking her wound, and that’s totally bad, I was told by the vet not to EVER let that happen, I go and put it back again…

02:00 am She starts walking around the room and gets out to do her business… I’m up again just watching her that she doesn’t do something bad…

03:00 am… I am just beat down by everything that is going on and Bonnie is up again… now she wants to go up the bed with me… after putting her on my bed… we both go to sleep… it was around 03:30 am by then… do you see me point… Having pets is a BIG humongous responsibility… you really need to love animals to take all of these issues that come with them…

12 noon today… I am really tired and sleepy LOL… the moving to another office excitement is not kicking anymore… ha ha ha… oh man… peace to everyone…

My poor baby didn't even wanted to move at first

This is her wound... looks painful right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah totoroo thats sad

like i told u toby went to the same thing but him just didnt want to move at all jaja i think from that on he has been lazy jajajaja

but i feel for you that really looks not good poor bonnie.=-(

Search